• 2 pounds ground beef
• 1 egg, beaten
• 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs or Oatmeal (my favorite)
• 3 tablespoons evaporated milk
• 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce (a little more if you want an added kick)
• 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
1. Preheat grill for high heat.
2. In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, evaporated milk, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper, and garlic using your hands. Form the mixture into 8 hamburger patties. If mixture is too moist add a little more bread crumbs or oatmeal.
3. Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill patties 5 minutes per side, or until well done. (Inside: Bake on 400 degrees for 20 min or until well done.)