• 2 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
• 1 pound kielbasa or sausage
• 2 tablespoons chili sauce
• 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
• 1 tablespoon white sugar
• 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 1 pinch paprika
• Curry powder to taste (start with a tsp and work your way up)
1. Cut meat into 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch slices.
2. Pour tomato sauce into a large saucepan, then stir in the chili sauce, onion salt, sugar, curry and pepper. Let simmer over medium heat, occasionally stirring; bring to a gentle boil and reduce heat to low. Simmer another 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, cook kielbasa sausage over medium-high heat until cooked through.
4. Pour tomato sauce mixture over sausage, then sprinkle all with paprika and curry powder and serve.